- FCA, FCMA & LLb
- Head of Group Taxation & Legal Affairs, Gatron Group of Companies
- Ex-Director Tax Services of A. F. Ferguson & Co.
- Tax Committee Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan
- Core Tax Committee Member of Pakistan Business Council
- Member of Indirect Taxes Committee of Karachi Tax Bar Association
- Executive Committee Member of Professional Accountants Forum
- Mr Asif Kasbati is the Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of
Pakistan (ICAP) as well as the Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of
Pakistan and LLb too.
- Mr Kasbati is presently the Head of Group Taxation & Legal Affairs in Gatron Group
- He is Ex-Director Tax Services of Messrs A F Ferguson & Co - Chartered Accountants –
A Member firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers Network.
- Mr Kasbati is currently the Tax Committee Member of ICAP, Core Tax Committee
Member of Pakistan Business Council (PBC), Member of Indirect Taxes Committee of
Karachi Tax Bar Association (KTBA) and an Executive Committee Member of
Professional Accountants Forum (PAFO).
- He had been the Executive Committee Member of the KTBA, its Convener of the
Indirect Taxes Committee and Member of the CPE Committee on Direct & Indirect
Taxes; and Member of the Taxation Committee of the ICMAP Karachi.
- His experience is spread over a wide spectrum of industries covering several large
local and multinational companies,in Pakistan and offshore, since more than 22
- Mr Kasbati has been representing at various government levels including the Federal
Board of Revenue, Sindh Government, Sindh Revenue Board, Chief Commissioners
and various appellate forums.
- He gave several Presentations on various Taxation matters including Hot tax issues,
Budgets, Finance Acts,Sindh & Punjab Sales Tax, Advance Withholding Taxes,
Corporate Taxation, Advance Payroll Taxationbefore the Members of several
professional bodies in Pakistan and offshore, including Karachi Tax Bar Association,
ICAP, PAFO, MPF and ICMAP.
His unique and inter active delivery style keeps audience absorbed and involved throughout
the workshop.He is famous for his lively presentations.